Potato Cabbage and Curry Leaf Galette
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Passive Time||30 min|
- grind potato as smooth paste and mix with shredded cabbage, then add an egg to mixx entirely
- add shopped green chili, and mix well
- heat the oil till starts to smoke and turn off the flame and add mustard seed
- turn on the heat again and let the mustard seed to crack in medium flame, then add cumin seed
- when cumin crackle, add curry leaf to the the spice and continue to heat oil with medium flame until the curry leaf become transparent, then add them into the batter, and mix well
pan fry the galette
- heat oil in a pan and pour the batter in the center of the pan
- flatten the batter to make it 2cm thickness evenly
- cook one side about 4 minutes until it can be freely move around when the swing the pan, then flip over.
- Cook the other side for another 3-4 minutes, until it starts to smell savory, then serve hot.