Curry Leaf Rice
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Passive Time||30 min|
- Remove the leaves from the petiole
- Heat oil in a pan with 1cm (1/2 inch) depth.
- When oil is hot, take some of the leaves and put them in the heated oil. When the leaves become semi transparent, take them out, and drain the excess oil. If the leaves are turned brown or with savory flavor, the leaves are over done. Do not use them in the further process.
- Transfer the fried leaves into mill of blender and add salt. ALso if you prefer to add spiciness, add fresh green chills at this point.
- Mix the finished paste well with plain steamed rice.